Although there is a lot of great cruising reference material here on My Buzzards Bay (restaurant and marina reviews, cool gear, Dock and Dine, Gunkholes, and more), there are also a ton of stories.
As Chief Story Teller, I love sharing our adventure – living the dream, and introducing you to some of the people we met along the way.
The Ships Log is a chronicle of all of my stories with the most recent appearing at the top of the log book.
- The Shake Down Cruise and Brandt Cove Marina!
- Watching The Season Fade “Vineyard Style”
- Seeking Pilgrims – Columbus Day Weekend…
- Monica Rizzio, Martha’s Vineyard Chowder, and The Cardboard Box
- Labor Day Weekend in Newport
- My Brother Mark’s Birthday Cruise
- A Full Buzzards Bay Weekend!
- Wrapping Up The Vigilant Southern NE Tour
- Lynn’s Hula Hut and The Deep C Revival
- Rainy Day in Paradise – SE NE Tour Day Three
- Block Island Friday
- Southern New England Tour – Day One
- Rhody Trip – Day Two
- Quick Trip to Rhody – Day One
- Gunkholes, Rafting and the MBY Crew..
- The Vigilant Island Tour
- Ocean Bay Club 2018
- Edgartown in June
- Biking To Chappaquiddick!
- Things To Do In Nantucket
- All Weather Day in Nantucket
- Getting to Nantucket
- Quick Trip to the Chartroom
- Our Preseason Mini Vacation in Newport
- Falmouth Friday
- A Sneak Peak of Summer at The Lookout Tavern
- First Cruise of 2018 – Back to the F/V
- Final Cruise of 2017 – Fisherman’s View Restaurant
- Fogged In On Martha’s Vineyard
- Oak Bluffs – An Ideal Autumn Destination
- Boys Day Out
- September At Fisherman’s View
- Mrs. Horne Sees Maine!
- The District Restaurant and Portsmouth NH
- Dick’s Last Resort – Yep…
- What are we doing in Plymouth?
- Sunday at Hadleys
- A Newport Thursday
- The Ocean eats another iPhone!
- The “Ocean Bay Club” Discovers the Weepecket Islands
- Leaving Block Island
- Back to the Beach on Block Island
- Circumnavigating Block Island by Scooter!
- A Day At Ballards Beach Block Island
- Block Island in a Northeaster!
- Block Island – Getting Here
- Menemsha and the Jimmy Buffett State of Mind!
- You Meet The Nicest People in Edgartown at The Harborside Inn and Seafood Shanty
- Big Day With The Little Prince
- An Interesting Weather Weekend and A Black Dog Tavern Review…